Banking on your schedule, not ours, just got better with Citizens Online, Citizens Mobile, and Citizens Pay.
You're busy. You have a schedule. Well, our new and improved online banking service fits your lifestyle better than ever. our streamlined menu and robust features now offers more powerful tools, greater flexibility, and a better user experience - and are convenient and safe.
Welcome to banking done different.
Citizens Online Banking & Bill Pay
Why do banking online?
Managing your bills and finances may never be fun. But with convenient, secure Citizens Online and Citizens Pay, it puts you in control. It saves you time and money and you're protected.
And Citizens Pay gives you more freedom to enjoy life. Schedule payments in a few clicks, save time and money every month and make safe and secure transactions. You’ll never have to worry about missing a payment again. So, simply for life with Citizens Pay.
It puts you in control.
- Check your balance
- View recent bill payment history and 18 months of account statements
- See images for your cleared checks
- Transfer funds, quickly moving money between your accounts
- Use email alerts to avoid over-drafts and fees
Save time and money.
- Pay bills, such as household utilities or credit cards
- Automatic bill payments help you avoid late fees and postage cost
- Set up recurring transfers that take place automatically
- Send and receive electronic messages with bank employees
- Password protection with questions only you will know
- Multiple layers of security keep your information safe and secure
- Record keeping is easy, with no need for a shredder
Citizens Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
Want to do a little banking without a banker?
You're always on the go. So is Citizens Mobile. Access your accounts, view account balances and transaction history, initiate transactions, and pay bills anytime, from anywhere. Our industry-leading native apps for both iPhone and Android devices are convenient and safe. Welcome to banking done different. To download the Citizens Mobile Brochure Click Here.
MOBILE BANKING & MOBILE DEPOSIT Features & Benefits:
- Gives you full access to your account information
- Securely view your account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds and receive alerts
- Web browsing or text banking available
- View and search account history
- Deposit checks remotely
Want secure, environmentally friendly & convenient access to your account information?
We promise you won’t miss the stack of unopened envelopes. Access the same information as paper statements, just more securely and conveniently- available anytime, anywhere.
eStatments Features & Benefits:
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, secure, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Avoid paper statement fee ($2 fee to receive paper statements on all non-Kasasa accounts)
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
- Easier to retrieve information when needed; easily available online anytime through online banking
- Reduce chance of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify record keeping and eliminate storage hassles
- Easily access past statements
- View check images listed within your statement
- Easily view, search, save, download, and print online
Quick and Easy, Banking Just Got Better!
From your home, your office, your car, cell phone...you can access Citizens Telephone Banking wherever there is a phone. It's convenient, easy, safe and secure. Just by dialing (423) 526-5100, you can get your account balance, get information on checks and withdrawals, transfer money from one account to another, and make loan payments. Citizens Telephone Banking brings the bank to you with just the touch of a button!
TELEPHONE BANKING Features & Benefits:
- Check your account balances
- See if your check has cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
To learn more about this service CLICK HERE for the detailed brochure.
Instant Issue VISA Debit Card
Need a new debit card and don’t want to wait?
Replace your debit card on the spot with Citizens Bank Instant Issue VISA Debit Card. Whether opening a new account or replacing a lost or stolen card, the Instant Issue VISA Debit Card allows you to visit a branch and within minutes, receive your card; ready to use for purchases or ATM withdrawals. Eliminate the wait and start enjoying life instantly!
Instant Issue Debit Card Features & Benefits:
- No more waiting 10 days or more for your Debit Card and PIN to arrive
- Enjoy the convenience of having immediate access to your funds
- If Lost or stolen, new replacement cards are available in minutes
- Security of having your Debit Card and PIN in hand before you leave the branch
At Citizens Bank, we’re committed to providing you with fast, convenient access to your money – where and when you want it.
Citizens Bounce Protection
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be costly, inconvenient and a potentially embarrassing experience.
At Citizens Bank we do not encourage overdrafts. As always, we encourage you to manage your finances responsibly. However, we want to save you from additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history that might result if a check is returned. That is why we provide Bounce Protection , a special overdraft service for Citizens Bank's customers. To learn more about this service CLICK HERE for the detailed brochure.
What You Need to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees: An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway.
We cover your overdrafts in two different ways: (1) We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account. (2) We also offer overdraft protection plans such as a link to a savings account and an Overdraft Protection line of credit. To learn more ask us about these plans.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions: (1) checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, and (2) automatic bill payments.
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to: (1) ATM transactions and (2) Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Citizens Bank pays my overdraft? Under our standard overdraft practices: (1) We will charge you a fee of up to $35 each time we pay and overdraft. (2) The maximum amount of overdraft fees you may be charged in a day for overdrafts on your account is $175.
What if I want Citizens Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions? If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, please call your local branch or CLICK HERE to download the request form. Complete the form and mail it to Citizens Bank; Attn: Bounce Protection 130 S. Broad Street, New Tazewell, TN 37825. Note: You must sign and date the form in order for the request to be processed.
Contact us for more information. Citizens Bank welcomes your feedback/comments regarding the bounce protection. You can submit this information through the "Contact Us" tab on the home page.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact your local branch or call 1-800-977-2265 (BANK) to speak with a SMART Services Department Associate.
The routing number for Citizens Bank is 064205388.